Who We Are
Darling is a curated boutique offering women's consignment and handmade local artisan goods, with new arrivals every week. From affordable fashion to high-end bargains, handmade jewelry to small batch beauty products, to accessories, gifts, and home decor, Darling passionately supports local.
Think something you'd want to borrow from your best friend’s closet. Think that dress you pined after from Anthropologie last year that you didn't buy. Think getting rid of those shoes you never wear so that you can buy ones you've got your eye on. Think investing in your neighbor and supporting your community. That’s Darling.
Shop owner Linnea White loves to network with women of all ages, and hopes to create a community of empowered women through Darling Boutique.
At Darling, we believe...
- Every woman deserves to feel truly beautiful.
- We can be on mission in our own community by supporting women through consignment and local artisan goods.
- Personal style is an expression of your inner beauty, and playing dress up is all a part of the process.
- Finding a name brand item for a steal is easy on your wallet (and easy on your achy break fashionista heart).
- Nothing is better than walking into a space and instantly feeling welcome and at home.
- We are passionate about empowering women and inspiring strength through fashion to restore dignity and true beauty.
Press & Awards
Voted Best Consignment Shop in C-VILLE FOUR years running!