Oil cleanser that breaks down all makeup (yes, even long-wearing and waterproof products) without drying or irritating skin. Also an excellent choice to lubricate the skin for lymphatic drainage routine (dry brushing, manual lymphatic massage, Gua Sha, or gemstone rolling).
To Remove Makeup:
- Spray 2-3 sprays into the palm of your hand.
- Rub your hands together then apply to the face in circular motions, wherever you are wearing makeup.
- Continue massaging until all makeup has dissolved.
- Use a cotton ball or swab to wipe off the makeup and excess oils.
- Follow up with a Bright Body Facial Wash of your choice.
To use with dry brushing: Spray 1 spray into palm, rub hands together, and apply to the face and neck before dry brushing.
To use with manual lymphatic drainage, Gua Sha, or gemstone roller: Spray 2-3 sprays into palm, rub hands together, and apply to the face and neck in order to lubricate the skin for your hands and/or the tool you're using.
We believe in total transparency. Below is a complete list of each and every ingredient in our formulas - we list everything while other brands won't disclose ingredients that make up less than 1% of their formulas. Tap on any ingredient to learn more about its function, purpose, and benefits as well as its EWG toxicity rating (hover on desktop, double-tap on mobile).
This is the most up-to-date ingredient list and may differ from product packaging.